Osho Quotes on Love
- Whenever there is love you will be a king. And then you are free — because it is a question of love; it does not depend on her. Whenever there is love you will be a king; whenever there is not love you will be a beggar. It is love that gives you the glory. Yes, the love has come through her window; it can come through any other window. It can simply shower on you without anybody. It simply needs understanding — that it is love, not the person. The person is instrumental. Then you are not imprisoning the person. Love cannot be imprisoned and there is no need to imprison it. Love is your song — you can sing it any time. It is like breathing. Nobody is going to take it away from you; nobody can take it away from you.
- Love should be without any expectations; otherwise laughter dies. When you expect, frustration comes in. Nobody can fulfill your expectations, and there is nobody who needs to fulfill them. They come out of a mad, neurotic mind. If somebody fulfills them then too love disappears. Then the other becomes a necessity, a need, a possession — a valuable possession but a possession all the same.
- We are creating a different kind of world based on love, in love and for love. The ordinary world is against love. It does not give freedom to the individual, it does not have any respect for the individual, it does not accept the individual and his way of life.
- Become a language of love. Facts are okay, but just okay; they don’t make life a rejoicing, they don’t create celebration. They can give you a better standard of life but they cannot give you a new passion for life, they cannot give you intensity of life. They cannot give you quality; they can only give you quantity. Only the language of love starts penetrating you through a different dimension, through the vertical dimension.
- When you become accustomed to love and you know what is going to happen, it becomes a routine, predictable; it is no more of any value. Love lives only when it remains unpredictable; one never knows what is going to happen. When nothing can be taken for granted, not even for a single moment, when one can allow and one can accept that this is going to happen, when the next moment remains open with no possibility of predicting, then there is laughter because there is constant surprise.
- Deep contentment is the visible sign of love. Whenever a person is in love, he is in deep contentment. Love cannot be seen, but contentment, the deep satisfaction around him…his every breath, his every movement, his very being — content.
- We think we love. And if you think that you love, then there is no possibility for love to happen — because if this is love, then everything is closed. Make fresh efforts. Try to find in the other the real being that is hidden. Don’t take anybody for granted. Every individual is such a mystery that if you go on and on into him it is endless. But we get bored with the other — because just the periphery, and always the periphery.
- Remember always: in love, you are always wrong. And then the possibility will open and the other will also feel the same. We create the feeling in the other. When lovers are close, immediately thoughts go jumping from one to the other. Even if they are not saying anything, they are silent, they communicate.
- Language is for non-lovers, those who are not in love. For lovers, silence is enough language. Without saying anything, they go on speaking.
- If you take love as sadhana, then don’t say the other is wrong. Just try to find out: somewhere, something must be wrong in you, and drop that wrongness.
- These are the two paths. Love means working out your path through relationship. And meditation: working it out in your loneliness. Love and meditation — these are the two paths. Feel which will suit you. Then bring your total energies to it, and move on that path.
- Love, and more love becomes available; use more and you have more. This is the law of life. You can eat the cake and have it also. Compassion, love, activity, whatsoever the dimension, the same rule applies. Whatsoever you want more of, do the same. If you want to become an infinite source of love, then go on sharing love as much as you can. Don’t be a miser; only misers lose energy. And we are all misers, that’s why we always feel dissipated.
- When you are in love, language is not needed. Gestures…even silence becomes eloquent.
- Love needs another; meditation can be done alone. Man can achieve through meditation — that’s why he can achieve directly. He can be alone. He is alone deep down. Loneliness comes naturally to man. For a woman, to be alone is difficult, very difficult, almost impossible. Her whole being is a deep urge to love, and for love, the other is needed. How can you love if the other is not there? You can meditate if the other is not there — there is no problem. Woman, the female energy, reaches the meditative state through love; and the male energy reaches love through meditation.
- Our love is a relationship. And when love is a relationship, it creates misery. When love is a state of being, it creates bliss. A Buddha is also in love, but he is not trying to love you. Simply because of the way he is, love spreads. Love becomes a perfume and goes to the far comers of the earth.
I would like to read your loveqoutes on my email. Thank tou!
good u are gentle man.please send on my email.
Thanks for writing.
We have enabled subscription by email.
iam very garateful to you.send ur quotes on my email id. thanks a lot
Dear Shivraj Ji
I have enabled subscription by email for you.
Please confirm it when you receive email for the same.
Wishing you all the best in your inner journey
hi love is osho and osho is love
o0sho is the guy thing
MISSING ‘OSHO’ will be the MISSING OF ‘THIS LIFE’
i like Oshos quote and like to read in my e- mail addrest as well.
Osho loves existence, love, affection more than GOD…
Love is necessary to enjoy and celebrate the life.
Love is necessary to enjoy and celebrate the life. It gave me a new life and that is full of happiness. Now I’ve got the actual meaning of life.
oso is not matter . matter is unknown.dont catch the finger. catch what the finger pointing
I love Osho
plz send some email abt love to me ,i love osho
i like osho, he is not a man he is a light why because he shows the everithing in world that meance truth,kind, honesty,breave,talent,every charector in life. he is a wonderfull person,we never watch this type of person in future. one sun,one moon, only one person ohso any bady read osho books ofte his distny is change and starts new life. i belive strongly, osho changes to the entiar world. you want accept changing you must read osho books ofter you will change this is truth.
YES LOVE IS IS THE BIGGEST POWER WHICH HAS NO END …
LOVE IS THE SUPREME GIFT FROM THE SUPREME POWER SIDE
LOVE IS ONLY IN FORM OF HAPPINESS BLESSING
I love every word that Osho has uttered. When I was younger (during 1968-69)I had the opportunity to witness firsthand, the dynamic yoga that Rajneeshji used to teach his disciples at Mumbai chopati.
Please forward his quotes on love & lust to my email address.
OSHO , really the sun, providing light to everything on the earth, giving clear vision to everything. LOVE is OSHO.
oh p/s send me osho quotes on my e-mail adress.Hes z man.
Why should I love anylove?
I Am LOVE & I Will BE SPREAD ALL OVER
Never have I encountered words as amazing and unique as those uttered by Osho. He was truly an rarity in this conditioned world we live in. It would be so wonderful if his thoughts were used as guidelines for the making of a more spiritual and loving Earth. Whenever I am plagued by this almost inescapable collective way of thinking, “I should be doing this.., I will die alone, What is the meaning of existence, Am I capable of loving or is it just companionship?, etc..”, I open one of my Osho books and immediately find a kindred spirit that appeases that cacophony of nonsense temporarily. If only it could be forever. Perhaps some day.
The words of Osho give me hope. When the ugliness surrounding me gets overwhelming, I focus on the perspective of Osho’s view of the world. He would most likely say that this “ugliness” is coming from inside me. We are in possession of freedom to view things as we see fit. So perhaps I shall focus on the beauty of all things instead of the bad attitudes, angry stares, negative comments. I will let such things go right through me and not get attached and fester inside me. I will feel sympathy and empathy for such troubled souls, but focus on my joy instead. I will let no one steal my joy!
oshos quotes of love ,change my concept of love……
now i am started to love all ,not to anyone..
thank u osho…
osho agreat man vt vis thinkigs,,meaningful wrds………i lik his books very mch.
i wish if i get this quote’s by email!!!!
OSHO My Love You has Transformed me. Gratitide.
I love osho
osho is a geniues person in the world.
Child of this Nature, Became Nature himself
even i 4 year of relationship.. i never felt this way for love.. as i m feeling now after going through this article.. thnkz a lot .. because i was on a verge of doing a lot of mistakes.. n god saved me.
I love osho!
I would like to be your friend.