Osho Short Quotes and Sayings
- The only refuge is the perfection of wisdom, the perfection of meditation.
- Anybody who becomes a Buddha becomes one through meditation. Take refuge in meditation. Take refuge in nothingness.
- When you cheat somebody, you are losing something of your inner being… something which is tremendously valuable.
- Watch, witness. Your body is not you; your mind is not you. You are just a pure witness.
- Renunciation follows awareness like a shadow.
- You are simply a witness, no judgment, no evaluation, but a pure silent witnessing like a mirror.
- You have to relax, you have to stop judging.
- Go deep in your unhappiness; it is going to reveal many things to you.
- To me, every day is a holiday. If you love whatsoever you are doing, you are never tired of it; it is nourishing, it is energy-giving, it is vitalizing.
- Love has to be discovered — it is already there. And how to discover it? The more you are, the less is the possibility to discover love; the less you are, the more is the possibility to discover it. When the river disappears into the ocean, it discovers the ocean — it becomes the ocean.
- Truth is subjectivity, it is your innermost core. Only you, and only you, can penetrate it; nobody else can go with you. The path has to be travelled in tremendous aloneness. And a Master knows it — that he is pushing you in a journey where you will be left alone.
- When you are not rushing anywhere and your inner being is just still, herenow, God reflects. Then all chaos disappears, all questions disappear.
I likee Reading Osho Quotes which shows right path to live a better life .
These are wonderful. Osho always taught us to see positive behind every negative thing.
Wonderful!!!These teach us the actual meaning of life.