Osho Short Quotes and Sayings
- Enlightenment is nothing but your consciousness being concentrated on a single point — now and here.
- Love knows how to forgive. Love cannot hurt and cannot be violent.
- Love is always an emperor.
- Meditation is perhaps the master key for all our problems.
- Only authentic human beings can create a society which will be joyous, ecstatic, and in the real sense, human.
- Your torch of consciousness should be burning continuously; then there will not be any darkness.
- Dance as if this is the last dance. Dance with abandon, holding nothing back. That will bring transformation to your being, and a possibility of transformation for other people too.
- I have a deep reverence for everything that is alive, a reverence for life itself.
- God happens only when you have moved out of the way and left yourself totally empty, spacious. It is a very strange phenomenon: The guest only comes inside the house when the host disappears.
- Meditation is not doing anything directly to your violence, not doing anything to your jealousy, to your hate. It is simply brining light into your house, and the darkness disappears.
- Remain alert about your blindness, about your fear, about your ignorance, and just your alertness will dispel the whole darkness of blindness, of fear, of ignorance.
- Unless you know yourself as eternal beings, part of the whole, you will remain afraid of death.
wonderfull…..wish to be your student